Monday, March 18, 2013

Play to Him by Wendi Zwaduk

So first off, I know this is a rather short review, but sometimes there's only so much I can say.  I really liked this book even though I hadn't been introduced to these characters before. 
 
I have to admit, I’m always a little skeptical when reading a BDSM book.  I blame the whole 50 shades fiasco for my fear.  However, I should’ve known that Wendi wouldn’t let me down.  
I was pleasantly surprised when reading this.  I didn’t feel like the BDSM aspect was one sided, and really felt a connection between Rhiannon and Sebastian. Rhiannon is lonely and unsure about relationships due to her past and Sebastian doesn’t really know how to express his love for her.  I felt bad for Rhiannon because of what happened in her previous relationship (no spoilers) but it made my heart go out to her.   Overall, I was really impressed with how these two came together. So please check this book out and help support a good BDSM writer. :)
 
Wendi can be found at:
So be sure to drop her a line!
 

4 comments:

  1. Sexy Book Cover! I find it's hard to really find a good book to read. I am quite picky when it comes to book :/ I read a little bit of 50 shades but it didn't intrigue me enough to keep continuing. You can check out the book called "Blush" By Hannah (Somthing) I forgot her last name. It's quite nice :)

    Anyway, Hello Sammy, I found you on blogaholic so I came and check out your blog ^.^ Keep in touch ;)

    http://hannahartistry.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah.. Thanks for finding us! Yes, 50 shades is just awful. I don't care to say it, it is. I'll definitely be keeping in touch. Thanks for linking me to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhihihi, I didn't want to be rude with the book :s. But yeah, since they advertise it so much that I had to take a look and they have like 4 series or something :S.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ^.^

    *HuG*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I've just nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog. Check it out: http://musicplusbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/liebster-award_28.html#more
    and I hope you could enter my giveaway as well!
    http://musicplusbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/giveaway-strong-enough-by-ellen-harger.html
    Thank you,
    http://musicplusbooks.blogspot.com.au
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete