Monday, February 4, 2013

Don't like it? Don't look at it!

Well, since I didn't have anything witty or intelligent to say yesterday, I thought I would give it a break.  Plus, I haven't been reading much lately *cries*, so I can't talk about my latest read.  I just haven't been motivated to read at all since school has been over.  I'm sure I'll recover soon though, I always go through these periods from time to time. But the real reason I've come to blog today is from something that I've been noticing on Facebook lately.  This has to do with these insane, crazy people who like a page and then want to bitch about a picture or a post that they claim "offends" them.  Well people, let me break this down nice and easy for you. It's called unlike the freaking page!  It's not a very hard concept.. here let me show you what to do if somethin offends you.

see how easy that is??

 
Please, do us all a favor and just unlike a page if you don't like what they're posting. Trust me, they won't be worried in the least to lose someone like you.  Furthermore, why waste your time messaging someone about something that you don't like? I would most definitely call you out by name and go from there.  I have no tolerance for stupidity and most of these people are stupid.  Because, I'll tell ya, if I don't like something about a page, I have no qualms about unliking it.  But I also tell you this,  I won't be emailing somebody just because I don't like it. Who has time for that?  Not this girl... ain't nobody got time for that. :)


Great Monday besides that. 

2 comments:

  1. You tell them Samantha!!! What is wrong with people that they have to try and bring other people down. I guess the world is full of whiney people. By the way I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much. I really have no idea what I'm doing on here yet, but that's the great thing about blogging; it's completely yours to do what you will and say what you want to. I can't tell you how many posts I see in my newsfeed from pages saying they've been reported for posting images that offends people. My heart bleeds for those idiots. Not.

      Delete