Monday, February 18, 2013

20 Followers!! Woohoo!

I just wanted to say thank you to my 20 followers! Now, I know that doesn't seem like a lot to some people, but to me, it means the world.  I only hope to grow more and bring you guys some more reviews.  I will always try to be as truthful and honest as I can be.  Mainly because I don't want people to pay for a book and end up regretting it.  I also understand that we all differ as human beings and something that's not my thing may be yours and that's just fine with me.  So, please be patient as I learn my way around this whole blogging universe. And if anybody has any tips for me, please let me know! :)

That's all for now folks!

9 comments:

  1. Happy 20! I remember going to Goodreads on the follow for a follow page and looking for my first follower. It's all real cool stuff, getting to talk about our favorite reads, chatting with other book lovers, building your blog one brilliant idea at a time. Best wishes on more followers to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robyn! I appreciate that. I'm on Goodreads right now looking around. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting to 20! I saw your post on blogaholic and following you on GFC now :) I look forward to your future posts, you can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Omg.. you have a food blog. I'll definitely be visiting you often!

      I just followed you too. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 20! It's a great moment...just wait til it keeps on growing! :) I too saw your blog on blogaholic and I am subbie #24! It'd be so sweet if I was #25 as a good breaking number haha

    -SillyLilacs
    Secret Life of a Pharmacy Student

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, I'm coming from Indonesia. I've followed your blog, if you dont mind just follback me :)
    Well, i think i should made posts in english, if you read my blog is written in bahasa.
    Anw, keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. Thank you Julisa.. I just followed you as well. Yeah, English might help me out some. :)

      Delete
  5. Make that 21! :-)

    I found your blog over at Blogaholic (happy to be following)

    I wanted to let you know that I host the Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop every week. You are more than welcome to stop on by to link up your blog. It's a great way to meet new friends and network.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I just followed your blog as well and saw your comment on blogaholic. I left a question for you over there too. :)

      Delete